Monday, June 27, 2011

Max's Chicken-All-You-Can!


We finally fixed all our schedules and were able to get a table in a Max’s branch right across the office.  I was pretty excited because it was my first time to try the unlimited chicken offering.  And as always, fun times with this group start with a bet.  Cold cash awaits that one lucky person who will be able to finish the most number of chicken servings.  I don’t know why I even bothered betting since I’m a light eater. Hehe.

I was actually up to a good start, I loved my first chicken quarter and finished it almost immediately…and then another quarter appeared and disappeared…and when the third piece was put right onto my plate I literally turned green.  They were laughing at me because I was almost teary-eyed while trying to finish off the last bite.  So that was it, I was the first one to wave the white flag.










JM managed to finish 8 pieces so he took home the cash prize.  But WG still holds the record for eating 9 pieces of chicken last week.  As for me, well, let’s just say that I’m not getting near any chicken dish for a quite a long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment