Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tagaytay: Leslie's!

Let’s kick off another year of travelling…for 2011, first up is Tagaytay.

2010 in general had been a blast.  It’s fun to look back at the things that happened but I particularly love to reminisce about the trips that I had.  But 2010 is over and I should look forward to more destinations where my itchy feet can take me.  And so we start 2011 with a trip not too far from the Metro.  And by this I am not referring to Bataan and Batangas as they’re my weekend homes…when I’m not away from home. J  

It had been colder than usual in Tagaytay and I almost strangled myself because I forgot to bring a jacket or even a shawl.  And when it’s cold, a bowl of piping hot bulalo soup is in order.  Never mind that I’ve never been a fan of bone marrow because of cholesterol.  So, it’s Leslie’s for our bulalo fix.

Cardiac arrest in a bowl!


No comments:

Post a Comment