Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy Birthday!

A lady with long and straight hair stepped into a salon, hoping to get a brand new look with a new hairdo.  She then discussed her plan with the stylist and made the gross mistake of telling him/her (who happens to be a mamser!) “Bahala ka na, basta gusto ko short hair!” 

So the excitable stylist went on to snip-snip her beautiful locks while the lady busily reads a magazine, not bothering to glance at the mirror.  She didn’t even glance at A (our sole witness!)…who was already trembling with fear as he witnessed the crime being committed. 

When mamser finished and the lady finally glanced at herself in the mirror, she went numb.  Well, catatonic actually…for a few hours.  For she must be the first customer ever of that mamser stylist to practice his/her ability to use the scissors. 

I have the picture of that worst haircut she ever had but I will not post it as I am also in that shot with my short hair and bangs.  Dios Mio!  I’m shuddering at the thought.  Lol!

Today, the lady turns a year older.

I am extremely proud of her for everything she has accomplished in her life was through sheer guts and determination.

Happy birthday, I!

We miss you terribly.

Photo taken 7 years later




3 comments:

  1. i know its a little bit late...but thank you for including me in your blog...you just dont know how you made my day extra extra special....maramaming salamat sa 17 na taong pagkakaibigigan.

    miss you too
    ichie

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you had a kid when we first met...may debutant ka na. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello, ichie. kumusta na?

    ReplyDelete