Thursday, January 13, 2011

So cute!

Take a look…a really close look…

My friends…that is a soap case and NOT a bar of soap!
  

Isn’t it the cutest?














I was in Robinson’s Pioneer the other day and was looking at some stuff over at the toiletries section when I suddenly had the urge to buy soap.  I did not have a particular brand in mind because I use liquid body wash in my showers.  Decided on getting Dove just because Papa likes it.  I don’t know why but for a house full of dudes, Dove is the soap of choice.  And mind you, these are the fruity-scented varieties…I don’t think they like Dove+Care for Men. J

And I was pleasantly surprised when the sales attendant handed me this cute soap case when I was about to pay for three 100-gram Dove soap bars.  There’s a promo apparently and I’m just happy because the soap case is so cute!  It fits a little Dove soap bar perfectly so it’s ideal for travelling.

Now, I have to go back to Robinson’s to get me a couple more…soap cases.  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment