Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Lindt Fioretto Cappuccino!

When others don’t have self-discipline over binging on chocolates, I am the total opposite.  I never had any problem in that area, nothing whatsoever!  In fact, I’m different in such a way that instead of eating them, I love collecting and storing (okay, hoarding!) them in the fridge.

Until yesterday afternoon.

I was on Vampire Diaries Season 2 marathon when I felt like eating something, so I raided the fridge and what do I find?  Chocolates.

So I decided on this Lindt pack and started munching on each piece.  Each bite was heavenly, I may be exaggerating but who cares, I was in chocolate paradise.  But my goodness, I had to wake myself up just when I was about to tear open another bag. 

I ingested 115 grams, around 10 pieces of this "milk chocolate crisp shell with a cappuccino center" in 20 minutes.  I was halfway one Vampire Diaries episode and I took that last bite just before it ended…just right after that tear fell from Damon’s eye, right after he told Helena that he loves her and then immediately compelled her to forget what he just said.  Okay, okay…I’m stopping!  Go Team Damon!  Teehee…

When other girls would find reason to binge, I’d be binging without even knowing it.  Afraid!  Maybe I should just refrain from watching these sappy tv series. J

You have to admit that this chocolate is pure love and I am gaining 10 lbs just by thinking about it but again…who cares?  Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment