Thursday, November 18, 2010

Serenitea!

Last week, I was able to try Serenitea with L and G in Robinson’s Place Midtown.  This store has been getting rave reviews so I urged my friends to give Serenitea a try.  The branch in Robinson’s Place Midtown is quite small but there are a couple of tables which can easily sit 6 to 8 people.  We were quite lucky because there was no line to the cashier so we’re able to place our orders right away. 














I browsed through the extensive list of items in the menu but I didn’t want to stress myself over what to get so I did it the easy way, I ordered item number 1 in their best-sellers list. J  What’s cool about this place is that you can select the sweetness level of your chosen drink…so forget about the “extra sugar, please?”.  There are 5 sweetness levels: Full sugar (Standard),  Less sugar (75%),  Half sugar (50%),  Mild sugar (25%) and No sugar (healthy).  Of course, I had to get Full sugar for my Okinawa Milk Tea with Pearl and Crystal sinkers (Note to self: opt for more crystals!)  The big cups of Serenitea’s cold milk tea cost P100-110, it’s not cheap but considering the size, you’ll be full by the time you finish your drink so you can probably skip a meal.  Well, not in my case…so all that sugar goes directly to my hips and thighs.  Horrors!  





























Like any other milk tea or coffee, there’s a hint of bitterness on your first sip but as L puts it, it grows on you and you somehow look forward to the well-blended bitterness and sweetness with an herbal tinge.  She ordered the Hokkaido Milk Tea which she also loved.


















We were very satisfied with the service as all the staff were extremely patient and very knowledgeable so we asked for loyalty cards for we will surely go back to try the other items in their menu.

1 comment:

  1. try okinawa with pudding sinkers plus peppered corn

    ReplyDelete