Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Choice of Travel Clothes (and Gear)!

I love the outdoors which explains why I’m addicted to a few brands of outdoor apparels.  These travel clothes and sportswear may be pricey but they are definitely worth the investment.  Why?  Here are some points:

  1. Though they appear delicate and soft, they wear like iron and can last a very long time.
  2. If you’re into sports, you will choose that article of clothing that will give you the most protection, whether it be in extreme cold or heat.
  3. Usually made of lightweight materials, they virtually weigh nothing at all, are easy to wash and are quick to dry.
  4. They are mostly fashionable so they can double as everyday wear, too, which can last you years and years.
  5. If snob appeal is what you’re after, it’s built in here because of the amount of money that you’re paying for these clothes.  Personally, I’m in for the protection and comfort, thank you.
  6. These companies are involved in environmental protection, so a chunk of money goes to wilderness protection and the promotion of renewable energy sources.
  7. They are big on other “green” issues like recycling in an effort to preserve the planet.
So if you can save up for it, or rich to begin with…I would suggest that you give them a try.  As for me, I’ve been buying these clothes for years and they really don’t come cheap.  The collection's growing not because I’ve got lots of cash to burn but having good friends from halfway round the globe really has its perks. 

Just like last week when the PhilPost brought me lots of love from this box.















And the loot?

What else but more stuff for the poster girl. J



Thank you, C! They are a perfect fit and I love them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment