Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thailand: The Heritage Hotel!

One of the most difficult decisions during the planning stage of this trip was what hotel to book.  We had a hard time considering budget constraints and my aversion to funky smelling anything…hotel, food, linen, people. Hehe.  I don’t know how A chose this hotel but I’m glad that he did because it’s affordable with the amenities of a 3-star hotel.

The view of the hotel from the BRT

Our twin beds…I just love how crisp the linens were

The LED TV with lots of workspace

See the banyo situation?  Nice diba?

The shower…

With good selection of breakfast fares for 2 matakaw Pinoys

And of course, the spa with an entrance near the hotel lobby

The 7-11 is just a block away for 2 of my favorite things...

My dairy fix whenever I’m in Bangkok
Bakit ba wala nito sa Pilipinas???

No comments:

Post a Comment