Saturday, January 14, 2012

Thailand: Eats!

Of all the countries in that Asian trip, A and I were super excited about Thai food.  So I think I gained 3lbs in that leg of the trip.

Sweet and spicy pork

Tom yum

Thai bagoong rice...I forgot what it's called sa kanila.

One of the few times that I drink soda in little bottles.

Another spicy pork dish

White chicken rice

Tom yum..again!

Sticky rice and mango…ANSARAP NITOOOO!

Coz I hated the long-wait for Bonchon in Manila…nag-Bonchon chicken kami dito.

Milk tea…hirap lang mag-explain ng sweetness level sa crew

This is love!  Licorice-flavored guava!

Ang super cheap na fruit stalls near the hotel…I binged on macopa.  A said that I’m the only person he knows na super love ang fruit na yun.

The super sarap at super cheap na freshly-squeezed orange juice…

Of course, what’s a trip to Thailand without having Pad Thai?

Another success for A…a taste of the local beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment