Thursday, March 31, 2011

The 1st Acute Asthma Attack in 2011!

I'm a regular guest at the Manila Doctors Hospital.  Been checking in at least once a year for the past several years.  It used to be such a pain getting through all the medical procedures, the observation period at the ER, the hours of waiting for room availability...but i somehow adjusted to it.  And when I do get admitted, I never felt the need for a room companion, it's enough that my friends help me check in and get settled and then i'm on my own.

The doctors, nurses and hospital crew are nice and some are definitely good-looking but this is what I always look forward to...

















My own hospital room party!!!

1 comment:

  1. dapat kasama ako sa asthma party na yan hehheheh....feel better abby

    ichie

    ReplyDelete