Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nippy Baguio!

I went on an overnighter to breathe in the cool Baguio air for the last time in 2010. I was so happy because temperature that night was 12 degrees.   Oh, I so love the cold weather. And I’m still thrilled of seeing mist come out of my mouth when I speak.  Can you blame me?  How often can that happen in a tropical country?

Didn’t go to the usual tourist spots this time, save for the public market and Good Shephered Convent for pasalubong shopping. J

Going there and back, we passed by the Kennon road and this time I decided to take a shot of the Lion’s Head.  Curiously, I’ve been to Baguio so many times and had tons of pictures taken but I never had a single shot of this popular landmark.  This 40-foot limestone carving of a lion’s head  is located at Camp 6, right after the toll gate.  Why erect a huge lion’s head?  Simply because it’s a project of the Lion’s Club. J

No comments:

Post a Comment