Friday, December 31, 2010

My Big Day!

Everyone’s feeling the love because it’s New Year’s Eve but I have another reason to celebrate…it’s my birthday and I’m not going to say which one. J

Let me just say what a swell year 2010 has been.  I had my fair (+++) share of travel, got my hands on a few new gadgets and even got a job promotion!  But there were a few hiccups, too, like the 5-day stay at Manila Doctors due to severe bronchial asthma and a few other stuff that’s part and parcel of adulthood.

So, what’s 2011 going to be like?  Some say that to achieve your goals, you have to publicly declare what you want, so, I initially thought of coming up with a list of wishes for 2011 but then I decided not to.  Why?  I guess I know myself too well that it’s most certain that I’ll go overboard with the list and will eventually get frustrated if I don’t accomplish most of it, so, why bother?

I just have to look back where my itchy feet took me this year.  Locally, I have visited Cagayan de Oro (twice), Camiguin, Bukidnon, Lanao del Sur, Cebu (twice), Dumaguete, Bacolod, Camarines Sur, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Eastern Laguna, Baguio, Coron, Palawan.  And charm practically paid for my trips to Hongkong and Singapore. So this explains why I have very little moolah saved up in 2010. J

I am just thankful for all the blessings and for being surrounded by wonderful  family and friends.

Happy birthday to me and all December babies…and everyone else, too! I will share the luck with everyone because 2011 is the Year of the Rabbit...which happens to be my birth year...and according to "chismis", this is a "swerte" year. So here's wishing for an awesome 2011 for all of us. 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment