Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cambodia: Accommodation!


I’m just so happy that we chose the Angkor Pearl Hotel for this trip.  I had good vibes from the time that I received a response to my inquiry from Mr. Theourng.  He was accommodating and I immediately had the feeling that we’d be in good hands with him around.  And I was so right!  The hotel did not disappoint…the staff’s always ready to help.  I admit that the language barrier sucked but they’re probably some of the nicest hotel crew that I have ever met.  Their smiles were infectious!
Our Cambodian home away from home!

A in front of Angkor Pearl!

Yes, I trust TripAdvisor!

The hotel’s reception area.

They’re all at our beck and call.



I’m glad we got a room at the 2nd floor.  There’s no lift so hassle kung nasa higher floor ka pa.

Our twin double beds!  Sheets were immaculately clean…which I really like!

The banyo situation.

The restaurant where we had breakfast.

A had pancakes, eggs and sausages.

I had omelette and toast.
And I must commend the crew for preparing our breakfast at 5am, just in time for our really early tour of the Angkor Wat.  They made us clubhouse sandwiches to go.  Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment