Saturday, September 11, 2010

Twilight...ride...not the book!


No thanks to the power outage that lasted 12 hours, I was not able to ride at 6am as usual.  But I’m deadset on riding today so I geared up at around 4pm to meet with my favorite mtb lola, C.  It was just the two of us riding as the usual suspects were nowhere to be found.  I think that we truly are crazy because both of us were running on nearly flat tires, no lights nor reflectors and no knights in shining armor to help us in case something happens.

C in a hurry...because it's getting dark.

  

 Me, taking in all the fresh air.































It’s a fairly easy trail but quite far from the national road so I urged C to pedal fast as I didn’t want us stuck in the middle of the forest when it’s dark.
C entering the forest.












  












 

I had fun because I was able to ride with my favorite mtbiking partner again. And as they say, time surely flies when you’re having fun…because before I knew it…it was already dark.  Before heading home, we stopped for our cola and chismis fix and agreed that we should do it more often. Riding sans the boys…not riding at dusk. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment