Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Friday!

Before we even started shopping, I asked A to decide where we’re having dinner.  And as always, we still had to walk around and check every restaurant in the vicinity.  This time, we decided to try “Rasa: The Best of Singapore”.   We’re not into heavy dinner so we settled on 2 dishes, one of which, I have been craving for…Hainanese Chicken Rice.  And since I’m not good doing food reviews, all I can say is that there’s still a lot of room for improvement in Rasa’s Hainanese Chicken Rice.

Probably just the "Okay of Singapore", not the best










With a so-so dinner, I had to satisfy yet another craving…the Triple Decker Cheesecake of Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf.  I can’t remember all of the things A and I talked about because I was into a major laughing fit when he showed me a couple of text messages.  A almost bathed in my Moroccan Mint Tea Latte because I can’t stop laughing.
Yum!









As an overview, A’s company ventured into a water refilling station.  His colleague forwarded these text messages to him...I will write it as it was composed by the sender…complete with punctuation marks.
Sir, kindly, the deliver can come to make a put d new dispense to change it coz d dispense was broke thru water.  It isn’t include bring with water.  Only just change d new dispense.  Just make faster.  By the way, I am live at #.15 dapdap st.  Thanks.
A’s colleague forwarded this text message seeking help with a note that says,
Hindi ko maintindihan itong major-major order. Ha ha ha.

I suppose they were able to decipher the hidden message in that text message because after a week, the customer sent yet another message.
Gudpm poh!  Kindly, just come hir 4 get d dispense water coz its gone already.  So dat I’ll pay u 25php later.  By the way, I’m live at #.15 dapdap. Thanks.

And since Customer is already a valued customer…a text message was sent to her asking for her name.  And this was her reply:
Oh well, I’m mhajo.  It isn’t real KATIE.  Coz u was put on my name from d dispense water last tym.  Tnx poh!
So what’s the point?  I don’t really know because frankly, I’m at a loss for words because I still can’t stop laughing. 
Oh, there's another thing.  A and I agree that it's perfectly okay for people to wear anything they like, whatever their fashion sense (or lack thereof) may be...whatever floats your boat, right?  But if there's one thing that i remember out of reading fashion magazines...the one big NO-NO is the VPL...the Visible Panty Line.  I didn't really care much about the fashion rule until A and I saw this matronic-being sashaying by our table...it wasn't VPL...it was VP...as in Visible Panty!  To you matronic-being...how can you put us through that eyesore?  Man, it wasn't even camel-toe...it was moose knuckle! :-p 
A…it was fun as usual.  Let's do it again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment