Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I Realized that I Do Love Roses!

B surprised me with a bouquet of red ecuadorian roses early in the morning of Valentine's Day.  I was kilig, of course, but a part of me was thinking..."Why did it have to be roses?"  (Yes, medyo ingrata pa ako, I know!) You see, I never really liked roses...I'm more into carnations, tulips and gerberas.

Anyway, I took the red roses home with me and that's when B saw them.  Medyo nagkiskisan ang crablets sa ulo nya because apparently those were not the ones that he ordered for me.  All of a sudden, I was left alone in the apartment to cook dinner.  And what I cooked for dinner deserves a separate post...that's how good it is! But I digress.

After almost an hour, B came knocking back with these...

The gift was special but my eyes never left the pink roses.  I was hypnotized.  I never thought that flowers would have that effect on me.  Or maybe because they were from B.
 
All I know that it's love and it's the sweetest thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment